Become One of Us.
Are you looking for an employer that cares for you, who’s target is to ensure the highest level of work satisfaction and enjoyment? Do you appreciate challenges, initiating positive change and continuous learning? Do you want to work in a flexible, modern, and multinational workspace? Sounds good to you? Then, STARTEAM GLOBAL might just be the right place for you!
Business Travel & Hospitality Coordinator
Full time job in our Hong Kong office
STARTEAM GLOBAL is a leading Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) manufacturer, technology and solution provider. Newly formed from CML, CIA and Starteam Electronics, it has over 30 years’ experience in the PCB industry. STARTEAM GLOBAL helps corporations and small-to-medium-sized enterprises to provide impactful solutions by Exceeding Manufacturing.
- Lead travel arrangement and bookings for business trips (incl. visa, tickets, accommodation) timely and according to internal guidelines, provide one-stop solution and fulfill customer requests.
- Maintain, update & train on travel policy
- Drive continuous improvement of travel management processes & service providers portfolio
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers
- Contribute to office-wide communications and knowledge management
- Arrange office internal events and participate in organization-wide events and discussions on related topics/projects
- Manage the reception area and ensure effective receptionist duties including handling calls, greeting/receiving guests, receiving/dispatching mails & packages, coordinating courier services both internally and externally etc.
- Provide full spectrum of office administrative support including office maintenance, manage contract procurement, ensure the office equipment are running smoothly and properly maintained etc.
- Maintain professional setup of conference rooms and support bigger scale meetings arrangement (including catering)
- Support PCC-related tasks in ad hoc duties
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of work experience as a receptionist/administrative assistant or in customer service
- Proven experience in corporate travel management
- Superior communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Able to work effectively under time pressure and deadline driven within a fast-paced, dynamic and customer-oriented environment
- Solid customer service orientation delivered in a cost efficient way
- Able to work independently and as part of a team with a pro-active, diligent and responsible manner
- Superior in organizing and prioritizing, accurate and efficient with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality, trustfulness and a high standard of work ethics
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Permanent full-time job
- Double pay
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- “Work from Anywhere”
Apply for this job.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Disclaimer: By submitting your contact details, you are granting STARTEAM the permission to contact you. You can revoke permission at any time. If you have any question, feel free to contact our HR.
- LUCIE SULICOVA Admin Team Leader and People, Culture & Communication Executive STARTEAM Germany
+49 721 989 7700
- SERENA LIU People, Culture & Communication Executive STARTEAM Hong Kong
+852 3628 1412
- ANNA LIAN People, Culture & Communication Executive STARTEAM Shenzhen
+86 755 8273 9564 Ext.105
- NA GUO People, Culture & Communication Executive STARTEAM Jiangyou
+86 191 1378 3623