Become One of Us.
Are you looking for an employer that cares for you, who’s target is to ensure the highest level of work satisfaction and enjoyment? Do you appreciate challenges, initiating positive change and continuous learning? Do you want to work in a flexible, modern, and multinational workspace? Sounds good to you? Then, STARTEAM GLOBAL might just be the right place for you!
Customer Service Executive
Full time job in our Hong Kong office
STARTEAM GLOBAL is a leading Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) manufacturer, technology and solution provider. Newly formed from CML, CIA and Starteam Electronics, it has over 30 years’ experience in the PCB industry. STARTEAM GLOBAL helps corporations and small-to-medium-sized enterprises to provide impactful solutions by Exceeding Manufacturing.
- Create and maintain Customer Master Data and Specific Information in ERP
- Follow up quotation activities as supporting role, provide support to Sales/Business Development Department if they can’t provide quotation to customer in time.
- Perform Item Status Tracking and monitoring of NPI/CN/Sample orders in order to get technical approval and business award
- Responsible for full range of order management operations and activities (firm orders), incl. handle all necessary documents and maintain all relevant data in ERP in an accurate and timely manner
- Support all activities related to claim handling relevant for order management
- Monitoring order booking performance for assigned customers and closely work with customer to get an update forecast & share to suppliers if required
- Analyse and compare the forecast & actual order booking of assigned customers to identify large deviation from the agreement and share to Account Manager for follow up action
- Support and participate sales activities such as meetings, conduct customer visits if required
- Monitor and follow-up on order status to ensure on-time, correct and in-full shipment
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and local language
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications, ERP system experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Permanent full-time job
- Double pay
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- “Work from Anywhere”
Apply for this job.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Disclaimer: By submitting your contact details, you are granting STARTEAM the permission to contact you. You can revoke permission at any time. If you have any question, feel free to contact our HR.
- LUCIE SULICOVA Admin Team Leader & HR Executive STARTEAM Germany
+49 721 989 770 61
- GRACE FENG Senior HR Executive STARTEAM Hong Kong
+86 755 8273 9564 Ext.119
- ANNA LIAN HR Executive STARTEAM Shenzhen
+86 755 8273 9564 Ext.105
- NA GUO HR Executive STARTEAM Jiangyou
+86 191 1378 3623