Become One of Us.
Are you looking for an employer that cares for you, who’s target is to ensure the highest level of work satisfaction and enjoyment? Do you appreciate challenges, initiating positive change and continuous learning? Do you want to work in a flexible, modern, and multinational workspace? Sounds good to you? Then, STARTEAM GLOBAL might just be the right place for you!
Human Resource Executive
Full time job in our Hong Kong office
STARTEAM GLOBAL is a leading Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) manufacturer, technology, and solution provider. Newly formed from CML, CIA and Starteam Electronics, it has over 30 years’ experience in the PCB industry. STARTEAM GLOBAL helps corporations and small-to-medium-sized enterprises to provide impactful solutions by Exceeding Manufacturing.
- Responsible for a broad spectrum of HR operations with legal focus, such as creation and maintenance of work contracts, provision of reference letters, termination notices etc
- Develop, implement, optimize and enforce HR processes and policies
- Manage and support staff requisition-, recruitment, onboarding and termination processes from an administrative and legal perspective
- Support all departments and management on HR and labor law-related operational matters
- Lead various HR projects
- Support the set-up, implementation and control of KPIs and operational targets within HR
- Manage, enforce and maintain HR-related master data in HR tool
- Maintenance of personnel files both digitally and in paper-copy where necessary
- Act as supporting interface and closely collaborate with CML Academy, e.g. providing work contract & compensation proposals according the compensation and benefit policies during recruiting process
- Comprehensive and reliable knowledge in HR management and well versed with HK Labor Law
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient computer skills in MS office
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with people at all levels
- Good counseling and negotiation skills and the ability to influence business partners and peers in critical situations to obtain consensus
- An energetic and well-organized team player with excellent interpersonal skills, positive thinking, good analytical mind and creativity
- Able to work effectively under pressure within a fast-paced, dynamic and customer-oriented environment
- Mature to work structured, proactive and with attention to detail
- High degree of discretion and loyalty, able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality, trustfulness and a high standard of work ethics
- University degree in HRM, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in HR, preferably in legal HR environment
- Permanent full-time job
- Double pay
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- “Work from Anywhere”
Apply for this job.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Disclaimer: By submitting your contact details, you are granting STARTEAM the permission to contact you. You can revoke permission at any time. If you have any question, feel free to contact our HR.
- LUCIE SULICOVA Admin Team Leader & HR Executive STARTEAM Germany
+49 721 989 770 61
- GRACE FENG Senior HR Executive STARTEAM Hong Kong
+86 755 8273 9564 Ext.119
- ANNA LIAN HR Executive STARTEAM Shenzhen
+86 755 8273 9564 Ext.105
- NA GUO HR Executive STARTEAM Jiangyou
+86 191 1378 3623