Become One of Us.
Are you looking for an employer that cares for you, who’s target is to ensure the highest level of work satisfaction and enjoyment? Do you appreciate challenges, initiating positive change and continuous learning? Do you want to work in a flexible, modern, and multinational workspace? Sounds good to you? Then, STARTEAM GLOBAL might just be the right place for you!
IT & Network Administrator
Full time job in our Hong Kong office
STARTEAM GLOBAL is a leading Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) manufacturer, technology and solution provider. Newly formed from CML, CIA and Starteam Electronics, it has over 30 years’ experience in the PCB industry. STARTEAM GLOBAL helps corporations and small-to-medium-sized enterprises to provide impactful solutions by Exceeding Manufacturing.
- Structure, implement, and maintain all server-based Windows networks and email system
- Manage staff’s IT equipment set-up, support and troubleshooting for all relevant IT applications
- Procure, service, maintain and monitor the performance of IT hardware and software, incl. follow-up with internal users and respective service providers
- Administer entire office telecommunications
- Ensure and monitor data backups
- Coordinate and delegate to external IT support
- Plan, lead and implement assigned IT projects
- Responsible for IT budget planning and preparation
- Support IT internal audit
- Plan, organize and implement facility-related office changes (incl. renovation, relocation etc.) (in Germany)
- Comprehensive, reliable and up-to-date IT software and hardware skills (including Microsoft server systems / Terminal Server environments)
- Know-how of LAN / WAN, TCPIP network and experience in managing VPN
- Superior in organizing and prioritizing, accurate and efficient with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Able to work effectively under time pressure and deadline driven within a fast-paced, dynamic and customer-oriented environment
- Good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with people in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office applications and ERP system landscape
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, German (for Germany) and Mandarin (for Hong Kong/ China)
- Bachelor degree in IT or Computer Science with a strong IT technical background
- Minimum 6 years of work experience, with at least 3 years in a Technical Senior role
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in hands-on IT infrastructure setup and maintenance
- Permanent full-time job
- Double pay
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- “Work from Anywhere”
Apply for this job.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Disclaimer: By submitting your contact details, you are granting STARTEAM the permission to contact you. You can revoke permission at any time. If you have any question, feel free to contact our HR.
- LUCIE SULICOVA Admin Team Leader & HR Executive STARTEAM Germany
+49 721 989 7700
- SERENA LIU HR Executive STARTEAM Hong Kong
+852 3628 1412
- ANNA LIAN HR Executive STARTEAM Shenzhen
+86 755 8273 9564 Ext.105
- NA GUO HR Executive STARTEAM Jiangyou
+86 191 1378 3623