Become One of Us.
Are you looking for an employer that cares for you, who’s target is to ensure the highest level of work satisfaction and enjoyment? Do you appreciate challenges, initiating positive change and continuous learning? Do you want to work in a flexible, modern, and multinational workspace? Sounds good to you? Then, STARTEAM GLOBAL might just be the right place for you!
Full time job in our Hong Kong office
STARTEAM GLOBAL is a leading Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) manufacturer, technology and solution provider. Newly formed from CML, CIA and Starteam Electronics, it has over 30 years’ experience in the PCB industry. STARTEAM GLOBAL helps corporations and small-to-medium-sized enterprises to provide impactful solutions by Exceeding Manufacturing.
- Administration and maintenance of national and international customer and supplier contracts while closely collaborating with functional departments and adhering to applicable processes.
- Documentation and supervision of contractual periods and deadlines
- Creation, adaption, and administration of model agreements and contracts
- Identification of potential risks and provision of alternatives/solutions
- Creation of document templates, documents, and guidelines to comply with applicable laws
- Diploma or certificate in law or legal studies (especially civil and commercial law) or university degree in law or a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a paralegal or legal executive in a law firm or in-house legal team in commercial law (Work experience in contract management as an advantage)
- Profound knowledge of Chinese/HK law and international contract law
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Can work both independently or as part of a team
- Proactive, thoroughly, responsible working style
- Good, self-organization, precise, attentive, good communication skills, discrete
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua, and traditional and simplified Chinese characters)
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Power Point, and Chinese word processing
- Permanent full-time job
- Double pay
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- “Work from Anywhere”
Apply for this job.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Disclaimer: By submitting your contact details, you are granting STARTEAM the permission to contact you. You can revoke permission at any time. If you have any question, feel free to contact our HR.
- LUCIE SULICOVA Admin Team Leader & HR Executive STARTEAM Germany
+49 721 989 7700
- SERENA LIU HR Executive STARTEAM Hong Kong
+852 3628 1412
- ANNA LIAN HR Executive STARTEAM Shenzhen
+86 755 8273 9564 Ext.105
- NA GUO HR Executive STARTEAM Jiangyou
+86 191 1378 3623