Become One of Us.
Are you looking for an employer that cares for you, who’s target is to ensure the highest level of work satisfaction and enjoyment? Do you appreciate challenges, initiating positive change and continuous learning? Do you want to work in a flexible, modern, and multinational workspace? Sounds good to you? Then, STARTEAM GLOBAL might just be the right place for you!
Marketing Executive (Communications)
Full time job in our Hong Kong office
STARTEAM GLOBAL is a leading Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) manufacturer, technology and solution provider. Newly formed from CML, CIA and Starteam Electronics, it has over 30 years’ experience in the PCB industry. STARTEAM GLOBAL helps corporations and small-to-medium-sized enterprises to provide impactful solutions by Exceeding Manufacturing.
- Research, write, edit and proofread media articles, and content for the company website, social media, blogs, and newsletters to drive strategic messages to key internal and external stake-holders.
- Copywrite, design, prepare, maintain and launch communication tools such as ads, banners, newsletters, sponsored articles, press releases and social media posts such as LinkedIn etc. in print and online sectors and ensure consistent messaging with company strategy.
- Build long-term relationship with target audiences and act as brand’s voice to promote a positive public image and update and impress existing customers and attract new prospects.
- Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s culture, strategy and policies and keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Adhere to STG’s CI, ensuring to produce a high-quality, impactful and error-free communication
- Work with key internal experts to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with MKT and Sales team.
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from STG leadership
- Responsible for the full spectrum of promotion operations
- Conduct information and market research
- Support PCC for internal Marketing & building of employer’s brand
- Keep abreast of new and emerging marketing techniques and new channels
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required
- University degree in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in communications or marketing and graphic design, preferably in a B2B environment as well as interest in technical products
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written) and content writing experience for all media platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge in design and graphic programs (Photoshop, Illustrator) and promotion activities
- Content Marketing knowledge and experience with SEO and SEM
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (in particular InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & HTML coding)
- Able to work effectively under pressure within a fast-paced, dynamic and customer-oriented environment
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with people at all levels
- An energetic and well-organized team player with positive thinking, good analytical mind and creativity
- Proficient computer skills in Office 365 and related business and communication tools
- Mature to work unsupervised, structured, proactive and with meticulous attention to detail
- Proven social media and networking expertise
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Strong presentation skills, incl. business visualization skills (e.g. in Powerpoint)
- A portfolio of work available for review.
- Permanent full-time job
- Double pay
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- “Work from Anywhere”
Apply for this job.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Disclaimer: By submitting your contact details, you are granting STARTEAM the permission to contact you. You can revoke permission at any time. If you have any question, feel free to contact our HR.
- LUCIE SULICOVA Admin Team Leader & HR Executive STARTEAM Germany
+49 721 989 7700
- SERENA LIU HR Executive STARTEAM Hong Kong
+852 3628 1412
- ANNA LIAN HR Executive STARTEAM Shenzhen
+86 755 8273 9564 Ext.105
- NA GUO HR Executive STARTEAM Jiangyou
+86 191 1378 3623