Become One of Us.
Are you looking for an employer that cares for you, who’s target is to ensure the highest level of work satisfaction and enjoyment? Do you appreciate challenges, initiating positive change and continuous learning? Do you want to work in a flexible, modern, and multinational workspace? Sounds good to you? Then, STARTEAM GLOBAL might just be the right place for you!
Product Engineering Director
Full time job in our Shen Zhen office
STARTEAM GLOBAL is a leading Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) manufacturer, technology and solution provider. Newly formed from CML, CIA and Starteam Electronics, it has over 30 years’ experience in the PCB industry. STARTEAM GLOBAL helps corporations and small-to-medium-sized enterprises to provide impactful solutions by Exceeding Manufacturing.
- Responsible for implementation and strategic development of MDPC, identifying and managing risk, as well as design, management and optimization of related MDPC processes to meet business objectives and operational needs.
- Direct, develop, manage and evaluate the personnel, operations and budget of MDPC according to STARTEAM’s strategy and culture parameters, incl. executing an active consequence management.
- Collaborate effectively with top management, peers, employees and other departments to share information, identify and implement improvement measures to foster effectiveness and efficiency to realize business growth. (e.g. automation, lean, OneTouch)
- Search for high-quality and cost-efficient solutions for all technical challenges, develop the EDA tool functionality by increasing the grade of automation.
- Build, lead, coach and inspire a strong MDPC team and cultivate an employee-oriented, high-performance and collaborative work environment that embraces teamwork, empowerment and passion.
- Provide value-added expertise in MDPC to grasp opportunities and solve issues with highest priority as its top escalation level.
- Establish a strong and proactive customer and service orientation incl. target-oriented solutions and support within MDPC.
- Establish and implement management by objectives incl. KPIs, monitor ongoing performance, and improve it against set goals.
- Drive automation, innovation and operational efficiencies by identifying, implementing and optimizing technical systems and platforms to improve customer experience.
- Facilitate and promote systems and applications of existing IT and EDA landscape to realize effective collaboration, communication and innovative processes improvements within MDPC and beyond.
- Minimum 8 years of experience of leadership and management in a global company or corporation
- Master / Bachelor’s degree in electrical or chemical engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in technical department within a PCB environment
- Profound knowledge in PCB product engineering, manufacturing processes, EDA tools and functional cloud service architecture
- Excellent knowledge of rigid PCBs and other high technologies such as flex/ flex-rigid/ HDI/ IMS PCB, including the manufacturing process
- Familiar with International standards such as IPC, TS16949, VDA etc.
- Good knowledge about state-of-the-art EDA tools like InCam Pro or other software
- Able to effectively lead and develop result-oriented teams, give timely and actionable feedback to direct reports and mentor, coach and motivate individuals.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with colleagues at all levels in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Superior analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills to assess complex situations.
- Able to generate creative and innovative ideas for improvement, take advantage of opportunities and lead changes.
- Highly competent in project management and competent in managing tasks in a multi-disciplinary multi-cultural setting
- Able to work effectively under time pressure and deadline driven within a fast-paced, dynamic and customer-oriented environment.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence business partners and peers in critical situations to obtain consensus.
- Superior in organization and priority setting, accurate and efficient with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with pro-active, self-motivated and responsible manner.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Permanent full-time job
- Double pay
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- “Work from Anywhere”
Apply for this job.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Disclaimer: By submitting your contact details, you are granting STARTEAM the permission to contact you. You can revoke permission at any time. If you have any question, feel free to contact our HR.
- LUCIE SULICOVA Admin Team Leader and People, Culture & Communication Executive STARTEAM Germany
+49 721 989 7700
- SERENA LIU People, Culture & Communication Executive STARTEAM Hong Kong
+852 3628 1412
- ANNA LIAN People, Culture & Communication Executive STARTEAM Shenzhen
+86 755 8273 9564 Ext.105
- AMY CAI People, Culture & Communication Executive STARTEAM Jiangyou
+86 158 8143 7283