Become One of Us.
Are you looking for an employer that cares for you, who’s target is to ensure the highest level of work satisfaction and enjoyment? Do you appreciate challenges, initiating positive change and continuous learning? Do you want to work in a flexible, modern, and multinational workspace? Sounds good to you? Then, STARTEAM GLOBAL might just be the right place for you!
Senior Supplier Management Executive
Full time job in our Shen Zhen office
STARTEAM GLOBAL is a leading Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) manufacturer, technology and solution provider. Newly formed from CML, CIA and Starteam Electronics, it has over 30 years’ experience in the PCB industry. STARTEAM GLOBAL helps corporations and small-to-medium-sized enterprises to provide impactful solutions by Exceeding Manufacturing.
- Review forecasts and production lead time of placed purchase orders with the relevant supplier
- Control actively the production lead-time of selected supplier to the guaranteed level
- Alert related parties in STG in case of production- and/ or logistic problems in supplier’s production process
- Closely cooperate with and support CS to keep deliveries on time and in full quantity from suppliers.
- Analyze delays in delivery and follow up agreed corrective actions together with the assigned supplier
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews, including KPIs tracking with assigned suppliers
- Build a collaborative culture with relevant supplying partner to guarantee a constant high level performance
- Data collection, analysis and documentation for the team, plus regular reporting, such as invoice amount vs Rebate simulation , Supplier performance etc
- Collect market news of the PCB supply chain (material supplier, PCB supplier, etc)
- Lead and/or participate in local, cross-location/ global and cross-department projects of various scale
- Facilitate communication, alignment and processes optimization across departments and locations
- Develop and provide SUM-related trainings to existing and new staff or external partners in order to transfer know-how/ train on new/ updated procedures.
- Support the set-up, implementation and control of KPIs and operational targets within assigned area
- University degree in engineering, business administration or related field
- Minimum 6 years work experience in Supply Chain Management within the PCB business environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with a pro-active, diligent and responsible manner
- Superior in organization and priority setting, accurate with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to persuade and influence business partners and peers in critical situations to obtain consensus
- Profound Know How of PCBs and their manufacturing processes
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in all MS Office applications, ERP system experience
- Permanent full-time job
- Double pay
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- “Work from Anywhere”
Apply for this job.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Disclaimer: By submitting your contact details, you are granting STARTEAM the permission to contact you. You can revoke permission at any time. If you have any question, feel free to contact our HR.
- LUCIE SULICOVA Admin Team Leader & HR Executive STARTEAM Germany
+49 721 989 7700
- SERENA LIU HR Executive STARTEAM Hong Kong
+852 3628 1412
- ANNA LIAN HR Executive STARTEAM Shenzhen
+86 755 8273 9564 Ext.105
- NA GUO HR Executive STARTEAM Jiangyou
+86 191 1378 3623