Become One of Us.
Are you looking for an employer that cares for you, who’s target is to ensure the highest level of work satisfaction and enjoyment? Do you appreciate challenges, initiating positive change and continuous learning? Do you want to work in a flexible, modern, and multinational workspace? Sounds good to you? Then, STARTEAM GLOBAL might just be the right place for you!
Full time job in our Shen Zhen office
STARTEAM GLOBAL is a leading Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) manufacturer, technology and solution provider. Newly formed from CML, CIA and Starteam Electronics, it has over 30 years’ experience in the PCB industry. STARTEAM GLOBAL helps corporations and small-to-medium-sized enterprises to provide impactful solutions by Exceeding Manufacturing.
- Technical consultation of customers
- Technical support for all STARTEAM departments
- Data package preparation for NPI/CN/TR during STD-ENG-NPl-process Handling of Engineering questions
- Support and consultation for NPI & SPE projects
- PPAP control and monitoring (only applicable in STG DE
- Creating inspection plans for sorting room in Quality software for NPI/SPE projects Support of Quality Team for claims.
- Technical support of Customer Service Team Leaders and Account Managers at customer sites
- lf deputy for Engineering Manager: Represent the team leader through guiding department processes and, if necessary, through escalation towards management
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or electrical engineering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and German
- Sufficient computer skills in MS Office as well as in the company’s ERP system Basic skills in quality software
- Excellent skills in CAM and CAD programs
- Distinct customer and service orientation towards both internal and external parties
- Accurate and efficient work style with attention to detail and a pro-active, self-motivated, diligent and responsible manner
- Permanent full-time job
- Double pay
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- “Work from Anywhere”
Apply for this job.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Disclaimer: By submitting your contact details, you are granting STARTEAM the permission to contact you. You can revoke permission at any time. If you have any question, feel free to contact our HR.
- LUCIE SULICOVA Admin Team Leader & HR Executive STARTEAM Germany
+49 721 989 7700
- SERENA LIU HR Executive STARTEAM Hong Kong
+852 3628 1412
- ANNA LIAN HR Executive STARTEAM Shenzhen
+86 755 8273 9564 Ext.105
- NA GUO HR Executive STARTEAM Jiangyou
+86 191 1378 3623