The use of this website may be associated with the processing of personal data. We would like to provide you with the following information to give you an overview of these processing operations to be able to understand these processing operations. In order to guarantee fair processing, we would also like to inform you about your rights under the European Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
Personal data includes all information that can be directly or indirectly linked to a living individual, i.e. data such as name, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Processing is any use of personal data. According to law processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
We process personal data in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations, in particular the DSGVO and the BDSG. Data processing by us will only take place on the basis of legal permission. When using this website, we process personal data only with your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 a) DSGVO), to fulfil a contract to which you are a party, or at your request to carry out pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 para. 1 b) DSGVO), to fulfil a legal obligation (Art. 6 para. 1 letter c) DSGVO), or if the processing is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, prevail (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO).
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this information, or if you would like to contact us to assert your rights, please address your inquiry to:
TDSSG GmbH Team Datenschutz Services
Am Hagelsrech 14
Duration of data storage
Unless otherwise stated in the following notices, we shall store the data only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or to fulfil our contractual or statutory obligations. Such statutory storage obligations may arise in particular from commercial or tax law regulations.
Data collection when visiting our website
If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
Processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 f) DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
Disclosure to third parties
If we are obligated to pass on your personal data to third parties we only do so based on applicable laws, orders by courts or other authorities, or if this disclosure is required in order to assist in legal or criminal investigations or court proceedings.
Please note that the Starteam companies as well as authorities and suppliers to whom we may pass on your personal data, might possibly be domiciled outside of your home country, and potentially also in countries with data protection laws that can differ from those applicable in the country where you are domiciled. In such cases, we will ensure that suitable measures for the protection of your personal data are taken by introducing suitable legal mechanisms, e.g. EU standard contract clauses.
Contact form / download form
Our website contains contact and download forms via which you can send us messages, apply for a job, or request download links. The transfer of your personal data is always encrypted. For the contact request we need your name, company name, e-mail address, place of business and message text in order to process your request.
By contacting us via e-mail or contact/download form with any enquiry you may have, you give us your voluntary consent to contact you. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing your inquiry and for possible follow-up questions.
We assign the enquiries and the associated personal data for processing and use to the competent office within Starteam, usually the respective branch of the national subsidiary of the enquirer and exchanges the respective Starteam company. In this context, data may also be transferred to third countries such as the USA or China.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 f) DSGVO. If your contacting is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 b) DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary. The legal basis for the transfer of data to a third country is Art. 49 para. 1 b) DSGVO.
When you apply to our company, we process your application data exclusively for purposes related to your interest in current or future employment with us and the processing of your application. Your application will only be processed and acknowledged by the relevant contact persons at our company. All employees entrusted with data processing are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of your data. If we are unable to offer you employment, we will retain the data you provide for up to six months after any rejection for the purpose of answering questions in connection with your application and rejection. This does not apply if statutory provisions prevent deletion, if further storage is necessary for the purpose of presenting evidence or if you have expressly agreed to longer storage. The legal basis for data processing is 26 para. 1 p. 1 BDSG. If we keep your applicant data for a period of three months and you have expressly consented to this, we would like to point out that this consent can be freely revoked at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO. Such a revocation does not affect the legality of the processing, which has taken place until the revocation on the basis of the consent.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so- called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (cookies from third parties) to recognize your browser during your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
If personal data are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. These can be found for each browser under the following links:
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
1.GDPR Compliance Plugin
2.Google Site Kit – Search Console
3.Google Site Kit – Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”, which ensures an anonymization of the IP address by shortening and excludes a direct personal reference. By the extension your IP address is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide us with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
4.Google Site Kit – Google Analytics 4
5.Google Site Kit – Google PageSpeed Insights
Rights of the person concerned
The applicable data protection law grants you wide-ranging rights (information and intervention rights) regarding the processing of your personal data. You have been granted the following rights:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the duration of the storage period. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO that exist when your data are transferred to third countries;
- Right of rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you corrected and/or incomplete data stored by us completed without delay;
- Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to limitation of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand limitation of processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you dispute, is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead demand limitation of processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims after we no longer need this data after achieving the purpose or if you have lodged an objection due to your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been established whether our justified reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing to the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person as far as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once granted for the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation;
- Right of appeal pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the DSGVO, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged violation occurred.